Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Canadian Tire Weekly Flyer - until tomorrow only!  (Read 2734 times)

eds1275

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 11, 2024, 10:50:02 am
  • Rock and Roll!
Canadian Tire Weekly Flyer - until tomorrow only!
« on: November 03, 2010, 03:41:09 pm »
Saw some wicked deals this time around -
Jobmate single roller support stand, 9.99
jobmate folding sawhorse, 12.99
mastercraft 16 piece forstner bit set 39.99
mastercraft 20 piece router bit set 49.99
mastercraft 9.2 amp router with table 129.99

eds1275

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 11, 2024, 10:50:02 am
  • Rock and Roll!
Re: Canadian Tire Weekly Flyer - until tomorrow only!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 03:42:45 pm »
I got a MasterCraft Hawkeye mitre saw, on special for $119 down from 219.

WICKED

nice smooth cuts [comes with a quality blade], the built in gauge seems really accurate, and it was cheap! I also picked up a 2x4' quarter sheet of MDF and had a few hours to kill, so whipped this up. Most of the time was spent talking to neighbors who kept asking what I was building ::). It's just MDF, glue, and biscuits. I was having a hard time centering the bisctuit joiner to put on the top and bottom so I just glued them and brad nailed them in place.

I'm going to paint it white tomorrow and hopefully that will get me out of trouble for buying a new saw... I'm supposed to be saving money for flooring for the laundry room  :angry: