Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: HyperSpin v2 is coming...  (Read 43143 times)

lordnacho

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 21, 2023, 07:38:14 pm
Re: HyperSpin v2 is coming...
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2012, 03:45:28 pm »
Hyperspin needs this.  
http://emumovies.com/forums/index.php?/files/file/321-emumovies-download-service-utility/

Sort of rewarding in that I know how it works after a lot of time spent, but so is sleep and it's better for you.

GregD

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 17, 2015, 02:26:41 pm
    • Arcade Nebula
« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2012, 09:36:48 am »
There are many ways to skin a cat.  I got a head start with my Hyperspin setup when a friend gave me their project.  That said, I only have a few systems on it and I am looking to add more so I will have to learn everything.  Without being handed the drive, I would still be using Maximus without a doubt. 

jasonl2972

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 15, 2015, 12:26:14 am
« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2012, 10:42:49 pm »
Is the hyperspin site not working at full because their upgrading the version?I remember them having a bunch on install and config videos that were very good and i had saved them to my fav's for when i was ready to install it.but now i can't find it on their site and alot of stuff is missing.Am i not looking in the right spot or could it all be that i timed it out to be just when they overhaul the whole site for the new version?
Games I own. -Neo Geo 4 slot-Sega Turbo Outrun-Space Gun-Sega Hang on-World Series Baseball-Q-bert-V Ball-Magic Sword-Asteroids-Namco sticker club-Touch master 7000-Claw machine-Slot machine

Dazz

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 30, 2024, 10:34:39 am
  • HyperSpin Team
    • VPUniverse
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2012, 11:14:44 am »
Is the hyperspin site not working at full because their upgrading the version?I remember them having a bunch on install and config videos that were very good and i had saved them to my fav's for when i was ready to install it.but now i can't find it on their site and alot of stuff is missing.Am i not looking in the right spot or could it all be that i timed it out to be just when they overhaul the whole site for the new version?
I have not converted our Docs section to the new site yet.  The old Docs section can be found at http://hyperspin-fe.com/oldsite