Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: StreetFighterTribute (NonAnimated)  (Read 12519 times)

Ortizimo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 12, 2023, 09:23:10 pm
  • USAF Retired Veteran (1995-2015)
StreetFighterTribute (NonAnimated)
« on: October 11, 2010, 10:35:59 pm »
Ok, here's the 4 screens for your downloading pleasure. Need more time to make the animated ones so that one for a bit later. Also, I can't seem to find a way to make the .swf files import into the theme editor. If anyone knows please msg me or reply. thnx!  This is my first theme. Hope you like it. These are NOT in the Theme editor zip format. I'll make that file later or if anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it. I've been at this all day as I was "partying" this entire weekend and I'm freaking tired.  :cheers:

Chun Li = Intro
Ken = Emulator selection (Use this link to get the corrected image...http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4KQ77EXV)
Ryu = Game selection
Bison = Running game

They are in .png format. If anyone needs a different resolution then let me know.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZL0YDMRW
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 08:50:53 pm by Ortizimo »
Sometimes, when it's quiet, I can still hear the monkeys." - Guybrush Threepwood, Mighty Pirate.

metallimaniac

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 22, 2012, 05:11:08 pm
    • DebugStation
Re: StreetFighterTribute (NonAnimated)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 08:47:15 am »
Nice images. I like the Chun-Li and M.Bison ones the most :)

What I found with the theme editor is that you can only replace the other images in the theme. I always start with another theme as a template kind of thing and just select images that I don't need (like screen borders etc) and import my new image. This automatically replaces whatever is selected and you should be able to import your .swf files this way.

Hope you figure it out, cus I really wanna see this theme develop.

You can do it!!!

Ortizimo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 06:53:33 pm »
Thnx, I made the Chun Li and Bison the most busy graphically because their just intro and well, outtro?!?!?!!! or however its said. The other 2 will have--as I see in the theme editor--other graphics and rom names and images so I didn't want to overwhelm the screen. I'm not done yet. I may find something else to do like create energy coming into the hands of Ryu and animate a bit of some images but I need to finish my school project first. I'll see if I can do the theme in MA zip format this week.

I'm especially proud of the control panel in the Ken screen. I love how it came out.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 06:59:04 pm by Ortizimo »
Sometimes, when it's quiet, I can still hear the monkeys." - Guybrush Threepwood, Mighty Pirate.

metallimaniac

• Offline Offline
    • DebugStation
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 07:20:33 pm »
what screen will the Ken image be used for?

I think that you have ↓ and → mixed up for the Shoryuken, lol

Ortizimo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 07:26:40 pm »
i got the shoryuken from a tattoo online. search for shoryuken tattoo. not sure if its correct but if you can find the correct combination then please let me know so I can fix the image.

metallimaniac

• Offline Offline
    • DebugStation
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 12:19:29 pm »
Just looked at that image. Can't believe someone has the WRONG combination tattooed on his arm.... n00b.

All you need to do in photoshop is swap the down and right cursors around and it'll be correct.

Rick

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 09, 2023, 01:16:55 pm
  • Bartop, Cocktail and Pinball Arcade Cabinets
    • Gameroom Designs Canada
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 12:43:48 pm »
Exactly.  This tattoo fail has been around a while.

Ortizimo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 01:30:13 pm »
crap, i didnt get it as a FAIL anywhere. Then what's the correct combo? I know I can search but by the time I get back from work you've probably posted it here. I cant get to many sites from work and Im at lunch right now.

Rick

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 09, 2023, 01:16:55 pm
  • Bartop, Cocktail and Pinball Arcade Cabinets
    • Gameroom Designs Canada
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2010, 01:35:34 pm »
From Wikipedia: "The correct sequence is forward, down, down-forward and punch (→↓↘P in many manuals in guides, which assume the character is facing right for the sake of brevity)."

Ortizimo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2010, 08:22:47 pm »
fixed...will post when I have the theme ready. thnx! I dont specially like the flag with ken so if anyone has inputs as to what to have there then please pass them to me. thnx!

UPDATE
I posted the link to the corrected image on the initial post above
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 08:53:25 pm by Ortizimo »

Ortizimo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2010, 02:49:47 pm »
I'm done. I don't have the time or the patient to do anything in this stupid and moronic theme editor. If anyone has those attributes and would like to help me get a theme ready then contact me but I'm not even trying anymore. I've spent so much time trying to get a simple screen to work that its ridiculous.  :timebomb: :banghead: :angry:

It definitely needs to be improved so its workable. I don't even know how some ppl do it.

metallimaniac

• Offline Offline
    • DebugStation
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2010, 05:08:34 pm »
lol, you shouldn't give up so quickly but I might be able to help you out.

Send me all the images you want to use in the theme. Preferably .psds or .pngs and any .swf files you might have if you're wanting it animated and I'll have a go at putting this together for ya. My e-mail address is on my profile page.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 05:16:21 pm by metallimaniac »

Ortizimo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2010, 06:21:56 pm »
sorry, i've been gone for a while due to an inspection i'm having at work. will be done by tomorrow. then the start of the drinking binge shall begin!  :cheers: