I have placed two orders with PA in the last month or so.
First order shipped on the day after I ordered.
* Asked a product question in the order comments, but they were (apparently) ignored.
* Had they noticed and answered, it would likely have resulted in a bigger order.
* One of the products received (wires) was wrong. Sent email: no reply. Sent another email: no reply.
* Gave up and placed another order with the correct product and some additional things I needed.
Second order has been less than pleasant.
* Placed order on 2/23, paid with Paypal.
* PA website did not record the sale, but paypal took my money.
* Based on my experience with email, I picked up the phone./
* Susan was very nice, and I explained what happened with Paypal. She told me she would take care of it, and thanks for letting her know. I also mentioned the wrong product in the previous order and I hadn't received an email response. She apologized.
* After the call I was concerned that at no time during the call did she ask for my name, email, order number, etc. So I contacted them through the PA website as a follow-up to the call - detailed what we talked about and requested a refund for $7.50 (refund was never offered on the phone).
* Received a paypal notification for a $7.50 refund the next day. No message was included.
It has now been 12 days since I placed the second order and called.
Since that time I have placed online orders with holland and groovy, both which have already been delivered.
As it stands I still do not have a tracking number, and the order has not been added to my account on the PA website.
Based on my experience, PA cannot be bothered to answer emails - even for paying customers.
I hate to do it, but if I do not hear something or receive my order soon, my only recourse is a charge back.
This is ridiculous.