Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Emulator/Driving Cab info thread - Beginners start here!  (Read 281491 times)

ZedEx48K

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 04, 2021, 03:14:03 pm
Just thought I'd add a little FYI for anyone that is building a driving cabinet and is watching this thread.

Cruis'n World CANNOT be left in attract mode.

It will crash everytime after a few minutes (approx 10-15 on my systems) of being left alone.

That's not too bad a problem as it's a bloody terrible game  >:D

bkenobi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 16, 2021, 10:41:52 pm
Does that mean that the Seattle based games are now playable (with a beefy enough system)?  Do any Rush titles play?

BadMouth

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 17, 2024, 08:21:52 pm
Does that mean that the Seattle based games are now playable (with a beefy enough system)?  Do any Rush titles play?

SF Rush has been playable for a long time, it just requires a very fast processor.  
It was estimated to require a 10Ghz processor when first moved to "good" emulation status, but seems to run fine around 4ghz depending on the processor.

I'm barely squeaking by with a 3.4Ghz Athlon X3 and a lot of tweaking.  It's playable and the music doesn't skip, but slows down in spots.
California Speed has a couple issues (transmission is automatic no matter what & a small graphics glitch on one level), but looks and plays pretty good.

The big leaps lately have been on the namcos22 driver.
The Ridge Racer series is near flawless and the controls are now hooked up for Ace Driver.
It doesn't run fast enough to be playable on my driving cab, but it runs perfect on my alienware i7 laptop.

The gaelco3d games also seem much improved, but I'm not sure if the driver has been worked on or it's just that I'm testing them with a fast processor.

(and I'd have to agree with ZedEx48K about the Cruis'n series.  Popular does not = good)

RamjetR

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 04, 2021, 03:27:58 am
    • My Youtube Channel
Hi BadMouth,

Just wondering if I can add a little something to your awesome guide for users with Driving Cabinets with Sega VR Panels.

I thought I would share my hard work and efforts over the last week with the community by releasing my first public ready release of my RamjetVR Model 2 Emulator VR Output utility.

So far it is only supporting a Utlimarc PacDrive LED controller (as thats it all I have to test with and experimenting with LEDWiz SDK now, may need testers for this though) and currently Daytona is the only supported game (The most popular game first I figured).

Features in V0.9

Graphic interface for live settings changed
Support for Daytona
Outputs:
VR Views
Speed
RPM
TimeLeft
Position
Gear Selected

New!!!
Shift Light enable with customisable RPM threshold.
Attract/Freeplay animation for Start Button

Here it is... RamjetVR m2emulator VR Output V0.9

More info
http://www.speksnk.org/foro/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=74397&p=583797#p583797

Support for more games is coming in V1.0 along with LEDWiz devices if I can find some testers for the code :)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 05:12:25 am by RamjetR »
Gentlemen.... Start your engines!
My Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ramjetr?feature=mhee
Try my RamjetM2Borderless V0.7 utility for your M2Emulator shooting games here https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-P3wlCiYEm3RzhCZk1NcFR3blE
Try my Sega Model 2 Output Utility RamjetVR V1.4 https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-P3wlCiYEm3VHhBMXNxZGVIQk0/edit

brad808

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 22, 2023, 08:18:15 pm
 :notworthy: Now that looks totally badass. Working RPM and Speed outputs?!?!?! Your telling me I could potentially hook up some sort of functional dash with speedometer, position etc!?!  This could definitely bring things to a whole new level of awesome my friend.

... But now I have to go spend more money on stupid crap for my cabinet that I don't need but just want really badly :angry:

BadMouth

• Offline Offline
I'm between control panels at the moment and having some issues, but I will order an LEDWiz today.
Been meaning to for a while so I could tinker with MAMEhooker.
Looks like I'll be adding that "Race Leader" sign to my cab sooner than expected!

I'll hold my questions until after I've had time to read through the speksnk thread.

Awesome work!  :cheers:

RamjetR

• Offline Offline
    • My Youtube Channel
:notworthy: Now that looks totally badass. Working RPM and Speed outputs?!?!?! Your telling me I could potentially hook up some sort of functional dash with speedometer, position etc!?!  This could definitely bring things to a whole new level of awesome my friend.

... But now I have to go spend more money on stupid crap for my cabinet that I don't need but just want really badly :angry:

I know how you feel. I bought a wrecked cabinet for $100... spent $3,200 on it to make it special, then never get to play on it because all my friends want to play on it... so now I'm building a second cabinet, and it has to be identical to the first otherwise it'll look odd. So I now have 2 sets of Dashboard interfaces from them and I'm helping Symprojects now with the plugin to take my work and include it into their SimDash software and yes, it will be a full working dashboard running from Model 2 games (and all PC games) :)

Check out my Youtube channel if you want to see more on the Dashboard setup. There is a cool test video on (my coffee table) Grid and the modified dash cover.

I'm between control panels at the moment and having some issues, but I will order an LEDWiz today.
Been meaning to for a while so I could tinker with MAMEhooker.
Looks like I'll be adding that "Race Leader" sign to my cab sooner than expected!

I'll hold my questions until after I've had time to read through the speksnk thread.

Awesome work!  :cheers:

I'm working on the LEDWiz support for the app now, I'm sure it's not hard, just have to spend some time reading the sdk and blind testing since I don't have a LEDWiz to test with.

For the Race leader flashing, there is a couple ways to do it. I haven't found the memory location for that I/O yet, but I suspect that they must be in a system link before it's found. So, I'll grab a couple laptops and get cracking on that this week. It thought worst case scenario, I'd use the "cars in front" address and compare it to all the linked cars and the one with the lowest would flash Race Leader... makes sense...

Main focus was to get the VR and start buttons working first, then get the speed, rpm and gear to my custom dash and light up the original Shift Light that was on the DX cabinet.

After Daytona, I'll add (probably in this order too) Sega Rally, Sega Touring Car, Indy 500 ... then what ever seems most popular. The memory locations aren't similar between the ROMS and it takes alot of time finding outputs that you don't know the value of. I spend hours and hours visually scanning with my eyes watching for patterns in hex compared to intputs.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 06:47:09 pm by RamjetR »
Try my RamjetM2Borderless V0.7 utility for your M2Emulator shooting games here https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-P3wlCiYEm3RzhCZk1NcFR3blE
Try my Sega Model 2 Output Utility RamjetVR V1.4 https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-P3wlCiYEm3VHhBMXNxZGVIQk0/edit

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2024, 05:59:16 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
Great work man!

In regards to what BadMouth is saying, I agree... hardcoding support for individual devices is probably not the best way to do it. 

MameHooker supports around 20 or so output devices/methods at this point.  I do all that crap so you don't have to. ;)

I know NOTHING about lua scripting, but I do know a little about ahk...

Since ahk supports the "post messgage" function I would suggest instead to have your ahk scripts "fake" mame's output system. 

Mame's system is really simple, and if you use it, applications like mamehooker and ledblinky automatically support your scripts, so you don't have to worry about the hardware interface anymore.

I can help if you need it, but you'll need to post in the software forum or PM me.

shess

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 07, 2021, 04:17:28 pm
I've searched forever trying to find all this stuff, thanks for putting it all together!  My question is about the motors used in Indy 500 and I think Sega Touring Car.  Looks nothing like the Daytona motor, basically it's just a huge motor with a shaft and a wheel.  I've got a pair of them and I have been unable to figure out how to drive them.  Looking at some of the specs and diagrams, the best I've found is that it is a 100VAC servo motor.  Can anyone confirm and is there a way to drive this without the original motor controller board?

matsadona

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 28, 2023, 06:00:12 am
Just wondering if I can add a little something to your awesome guide for users with Driving Cabinets with Sega VR Panels.

I thought I would share my hard work and efforts over the last week with the community by releasing my first public ready release of my RamjetVR Model 2 Emulator VR Output utility.

Dude, the community can't thank you enough for this effort. I have been waiting so long for light outputs to the M2 emulator =)
Building, collecting and playing arcade machines :)

RamjetR

• Offline Offline
    • My Youtube Channel

Dude, the community can't thank you enough for this effort. I have been waiting so long for light outputs to the M2 emulator =)

It's an emulation within an emulation really. The outputs aren't accessible from the emulator (well they are, but it's only an image of the bios and doesn't run during the game), however game conditions are that trigger them. So the output sequences are painstainkingly replicated by my utility to monitor and regenerate the output conditions that match it. Technically I'm re-writing an external version of what the original code did to execute the hardware outputs and mapping them directly to the LED controller.

I've been uber busy this week and haven't had a chance to look at it much further than the last release. I do have Sega Rally and Sega Touring Car also working now though... :)

I'm working hard at the moment to include a back end to output a mame compatible output system that LEDBlinky and MameHooker can use. As Howard said, hard coding the LED controller support really limits who can use it. But since I only had a PacDrive and it was initially only for my experimental use. It's a good start and it works... I'm now learning windows API calls and that's a little tasking at the moment with my work schedule. But bare with it, it's coming along nicely. Once my MAME output format is nicely intergrated, there will be a hundred apps that will be able to hook into it and more controller support that you can shake a baby at.

Badmouth's guide is a central resource for racing cab builders and I really wanted this to be a part of that. It's only going to get better. After this it's Supermodel 3 support :)

BadMouth

• Offline Offline
Probably not a huge help, but a while back I made a spreadsheet of how the outputs appear on Model 3 service menu.
If nothing else, it will tell you what lamps were present.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArE1chsgHXQodGp4SHdpQkFnNkpCc2dRRXJQSXVnREE&hl=en_US#gid=0

You might want to drop Bart or Nikk a PM.  I don't know if they've put any thought into outputs yet, but I'm sure they'll share anything they know.

RamjetR

• Offline Offline
    • My Youtube Channel
Thanks Badmouth, that'll be a great help finding outputs for the model3 when i get to it.

Been building my mates Indy 500 DX conversion like my Sega Touring Car DX today. Good times... got heaps done and can't wait to show off the pictures.

baritonomarchetto

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 03:15:56 am
Nice to see that there's a so complete topic about Racing cabs !  :D

There's another MAME derivate i started some time ago (but still in development) called RacerMAME that was not cited here: the idea is similar to that of ShifterMAME, but it's based on MAME 0.106 so very fast even with obslete hardware.

The starting idea was a tiny version for Outrun, Chase H.Q. and S.C.I. but i ended adding 30 + games  :angel:

There are (nice) pictures about the joyhack, also ;)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 08:29:03 am by baritonomarchetto »

BadMouth

• Offline Offline
Nice to see that there's a so complete topic about Racing cabs !  :D

There's another MAME derivate i started some time ago (but still in development) called RacerMAME that was not cited here: the idea is similar to that of ShifterMAME, but it's based on MAME 0.106 so very fast even with obslete hardware.

The starting idea was a tiny version for Outrun, Chase H.Q. and S.C.I. but i ended adding 30 + games  :angel:

There are (nice) pictures about the joyhack, also ;)

Thanks for bringing that to my attention.   :cheers: 
I'll add a quick link now, but will expand on it when I get around to revamping this thread.
There are a lot of things I'd like to rewrite and re-organize based on questions that come up on BYOAC.

I've always wondered why there weren't more gamepad potentiometer hacks.

ant2

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 07, 2024, 08:30:50 am
Finally got round to putting a video of my racing rig up -

AndyWarne

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 11, 2021, 03:37:09 am
    • Ultimarc
Not seen this thread before, just like to correct one small inaccuracy. The U-HID board will interface optical steering wheels. In fact it will interface all control types mentioned here on one board.
It also has a "pulse" mode which means high-low shifters can be configured to send a short keypress even when the switch is held permanently closed in one position of the shifter.
Also has support for indicator LEDs.

mytymaus007

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 18, 2023, 09:58:40 am
  • http://gameroom.atozmicro.com
Anybody get SPY hunter working properally with any drivin cabs, just wondering because i was thinking of getting a star wars yoke and use it as a analog steering wheel anybody ever try this!

BadMouth

• Offline Offline
Anybody get SPY hunter working properally with any drivin cabs, just wondering because i was thinking of getting a star wars yoke and use it as a analog steering wheel anybody ever try this!

It works fine, but I still suck at it.
The Hi/Lo shifter has the same toggle hack applied as most games in MAME.
(see first post in this thread......good if you don't have an actual shifter, bad if you do)

The star wars yoke should work fine, but you'll need more weapons buttons.

baritonomarchetto

• Offline Offline

Spy hunter was added 20 days ago to RacerMAME  ;)

In addition Cruis'n USA/World are there, with sequential shifter support

mytymaus007

• Offline Offline
 :cheers:

:cheers:

BadMouth

• Offline Offline

Cool.  Can the 4 speed still be used or is it hardcoded to sequential?

brad808

• Offline Offline
It's not hard coded you have the option to select what type of shifter you have installed. I'm not 100% sure if you can use the original 4 speed because I haven't tried using the other available shifter types.

Sent from my Desire HD

baritonomarchetto

• Offline Offline
Cool.  Can the 4 speed still be used or is it hardcoded to sequential?

The native 4 speed can still be used. RacerMAME has 3 sets for gear types:

0 - Hi/Low shifter

1 - Low/Hi shifter

2 - sequential

In the case of Cruis'n USA/World you have the original behaviour setting "geratype" in your ".ini" file to 0 or 1 (consider that the genuine cabinet has "stuck" gears, like Hi/Low)

brad808

• Offline Offline
Just ran across this, thought I'd share as I'm sure some people here would be interested in playing it. The major graphical glitches in Off-Road Challenge have been corrected and it's now playable (maybe in next version of mame?).  :applaud:

http://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=289663&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&vc=1

baritonomarchetto

• Offline Offline
After the support of Cruisn' USA/World to sequential gear, i decided to "toy withn another serie that deserve particular interest: Hard/Race Drivin'. I couldn't do it by modifying the drivers (as you know, drivin' serie games rely on analog shifters) BUT i had success by writing a script to be run before the emulator. You can download it from the RacerMAME site in the download section ;)

PS: the script works with EVERY MAME version and with Model 2 emulator ;)

In particular, games supported are:

MAME: Race/Hard Drivin', Cruisn' USA/World
RacerMAME: Race/Hard Drivin' (Cruisn' USA/World shifter is hard coded in the driver)
Model 2 Emulator: "all" (tested only Daytona USA)

remember to match gears in the H2Seq.ini file and the emu

brad808

• Offline Offline
After the support of Cruisn' USA/World to sequential gear, i decided to "toy withn another serie that deserve particular interest: Hard/Race Drivin'. I couldn't do it by modifying the drivers (as you know, drivin' serie games rely on analog shifters) BUT i had success by writing a script to be run before the emulator. You can download it from the RacerMAME site in the download section ;)

PS: the script works with EVERY MAME version and with Model 2 emulator ;)

In particular, games supported are:

MAME: Race/Hard Drivin', Cruisn' USA/World
RacerMAME: Race/Hard Drivin' (Cruisn' USA/World shifter is hard coded in the driver)
Model 2 Emulator: "all" (tested only Daytona USA)

remember to match gears in the H2Seq.ini file and the emu

:notworthy: You sir are a hero! Finally I can get rid of glovepie when using model 2 emulator. Before I had to create an ahk to open glovepie and start a script and then load up hyperspin. Unfortunately the ahk would only open the script once windows was loaded for some reason which left me with a problem since I replaced explorer.exe with the ahk file. Now I just added H2Seq to my hyperspin start up program in hyperhq and it works flawlessly. I can just point the windows shell to hyperspin.exe and be done with it, no messing around just simply works good!

Edit: Correction I still need the ahk to load up logitech profiler before hyperspin..... but regardless the part that was giving me problems is now cleared up because of this.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 10:38:51 am by brad808 »

baritonomarchetto

• Offline Offline
Replacing the explorer shell with the favourite front end is a solution that i also tryied in the past to, essentially, remove the taskbar and desktop. This solution makes eventual modifications a pain in the butt and, like your case, the lost of features like the possibility to easily launch applications on startup. For people like me that, for obscure reasons, find more enjoyable the modification of applications and the  experimetation of new solutions for the cabinet  :dunno  ;D having fast access to explorer is a fundamental prerequisite. In the end i preferred to keep explorer masked by a free program called "Emerge Desktop": this let me run my FE (advancemenu, but also FEEL is a great FE) and H2Seq on startup and nothing more is needed  :afro:

joearcade

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 12, 2014, 11:07:11 pm
Hi love the post!  I was wondering if anyone can direct me to where I can get a working copy of Outrun for Final Burn-FF.  I read in the post that v.080 works, that is pretty old and I am not doing well finding it.  Also I could use a copy of the Final Burn-FF that works.  I know that the FF portion is an upgrade to v.157 Final Burn but I am have difficulties getting them to "mesh" together.  Any help would be greatly greatly appriecated.  I am trying to emulate outrun on my old outrun cab with force feedback.  I own the outrun board so I am legit.  Thanks.

Joe

BadMouth

• Offline Offline
Hi love the post!  I was wondering if anyone can direct me to where I can get a working copy of Outrun for Final Burn-FF.  I read in the post that v.080 works, that is pretty old and I am not doing well finding it.  Also I could use a copy of the Final Burn-FF that works.  I know that the FF portion is an upgrade to v.157 Final Burn but I am have difficulties getting them to "mesh" together.  Any help would be greatly greatly appriecated.  I am trying to emulate outrun on my old outrun cab with force feedback.  I own the outrun board so I am legit.  Thanks.

Joe

There is a link to the emulator in the first post of this thread.

Can't tell you where to get roms.  It's against the rules.
I used clrmamepro and a set of rollback roms to roll the rom back.
(pretty sure it says what version you need on the page linked or in the readme file)

This is for using a PC wheel.  It adds modern PC game type ffb, nothing like what the game originally had.

If you want to use the original wheel and the shaker motor, as it originally functioned, you'd use MAME and Howard Costa's MAMEHooker.  (also linked in first post)

joearcade

• Offline Offline
 :dizzy:Yes I know there wil be a difference.  I am still not sure how to "meld" the FF mod with the .157 final burn.  How do I put it together?  I want the PC ff more versitale and reliable than 86 outrun hardware also mamehooker is confusing.  As far as the ROM goes I will look into rolling the rom back.  I didn't know you could do that.  Any other info you got would be helpful thanks for the reply. 

Jie

BadMouth

• Offline Offline
:dizzy:Yes I know there wil be a difference.  I am still not sure how to "meld" the FF mod with the .157 final burn.  How do I put it together? 

That's a whole nutha level there.  I doubt there is any way for an end-user (like me) to accomplish such a thing.  :-\
I remember coming accross a thread on the final burn forums a couple years ago where it was discussed (by end-users), but it didn't lead to anything.

If you can code and want to take a crack at it, the source code for the old final burn FFB is available at the same link mentioned earlier.
Pretty sure that the emulator has changed enough that you're not going to be able to copy and paste code into a newer build to make it work.

Your best bet is to ask about it on the Final Burn forums and see if any Devs are insterested in working on it.

Howard was tinkering with Outrun and directx FFB in MAMEhooker last year, but I don't think it progressed to the point of being good enough for a release.

joearcade

• Offline Offline
Ok I gotcha, perhaps I will give the FB forums a shot.  Though I know that build of FB is long dead, but worth a try.  Thanks.

Joe

mytymaus007

• Offline Offline
I figured it out I compiled mame146u4 with the latest mame version used the Dmods patch and noticed the change after i changed the line in polepos and the change in the in game settings for the gear change this time it had the Gear Shift/HI and no errors not sure if it works with shifter because i dont have it set up but well see. I also noticed that outrun and spyhunter had the in game Gear Shift/Hi already set without me changing any of those drivers. Doesanyone know if Mame 146u4 has these new settings for the Shifter built in already!

micahman33

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 24, 2020, 09:54:23 am
Awesome build. I really like your two player cabinet as well...I didnt see it mentioned in your other build thread, but where did you get the brushed steel for your cab/how is it attached? Thanks

SegaOutrun

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 28, 2019, 03:02:05 am
  • Brakes are overrated
I found out that they made PC versions of Daytona USA, Daytona USA Deluxe and Manx TT Superbike today.

Daytona USA deluxe played well with my wheel, Daytona USA was reading my arcade stick but, not my wheel so, it may work for you guys that only use a wheel and manx tt did not play. Im getting another version of manx tt to see if that one will work. I want to throw that out there incase you guys have better luck with them in ur builds.

Enjoy  :)

BadMouth

• Offline Offline
I found out that they made PC versions of Daytona USA, Daytona USA Deluxe and Manx TT Superbike today.

Daytona USA deluxe played well with my wheel, Daytona USA was reading my arcade stick but, not my wheel so, it may work for you guys that only use a wheel and manx tt did not play. Im getting another version of manx tt to see if that one will work. I want to throw that out there incase you guys have better luck with them in ur builds.

I've been messing around trying to install driving games from the Windows 95 to Windows 2000 era on my Win7 laptop.
I was surprised how easily Daytona USA Deluxe and Sega Rally installed and worked.  (IIRC, I ran the installer under win98 compatibility mode)
The default video settings are pretty horrible, but if you crank everything up it has actually aged well except for the draw distance.
It even worked with an xbox controller without doing any extra configuring.

I haven't been able to get Sega Rally 2 working.  :banghead:

When I get around to setting up a new computer for the driving cab, I plan to keep better records of exactly what steps were necessary to get each game working.  I haven't played them with a wheel or played them enough to know whether they are worth the trouble, but Daytona USA Deluxe contains a pretty cool track not available in any other version, so that makes it at least worth checking out.

SegaOutrun

• Offline Offline
  • Brakes are overrated

I've been messing around trying to install driving games from the Windows 95 to Windows 2000 era on my Win7 laptop.
I was surprised how easily Daytona USA Deluxe and Sega Rally installed and worked.  (IIRC, I ran the installer under win98 compatibility mode)
The default video settings are pretty horrible, but if you crank everything up it has actually aged well except for the draw distance.
It even worked with an xbox controller without doing any extra configuring.

I haven't been able to get Sega Rally 2 working.  :banghead:

When I get around to setting up a new computer for the driving cab, I plan to keep better records of exactly what steps were necessary to get each game working.  I haven't played them with a wheel or played them enough to know whether they are worth the trouble, but Daytona USA Deluxe contains a pretty cool track not available in any other version, so that makes it at least worth checking out.

I feel your pain. I just installed Sega Rally 2 on my home PC and it played fine (win7 64bit) but it wont install on my cab PC. ARRRRG! I was excited after playing a few rounds on my home PC. I'll try again tommorow to see whats the issue.

BadMouth

• Offline Offline
I feel your pain. I just installed Sega Rally 2 on my home PC and it played fine (win7 64bit) but it wont install on my cab PC. ARRRRG! I was excited after playing a few rounds on my home PC. I'll try again tommorow to see whats the issue.

This came up on the Supermodel forums and the solution posted was to install a Demo of Sega Rally 2 that you can still find floating around the web and then copy the config file from the demo overtop the one in the regular install.  I haven't tried it yet.

http://www.supermodel3.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=924

There is also some info there about making it run at higher resolutions and widescreen!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 09:10:16 am by BadMouth »

SegaOutrun

• Offline Offline
  • Brakes are overrated
Can someone post their Crusin USA/World pedal set up? The game plays fine but it will not register the gas and brake pedal in the game itself. Mame sees the pedals and it even registers the gas/brake in service mode but, nothing happens in game. I tried all sorts of configuration for accel, accel inc and accel dec and nothing changed. im using mame64ui and a logitech wheel. Thanks.

BTW California Speed play perfectly.

Thanks in advance