Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: I sell MAME cabs in uk that display windows on an  (Read 3215 times)

arcadevideogames.c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Never
  • I want to Build My Own Arcade Controls!!
I sell MAME cabs in uk that display windows on an
« on: April 27, 2002, 05:03:09 pm »
Hi
I just read the post below about mame cabs .If there are people in the uk (i am based in the south east)who want a cab but havent got the time to make one ,I am currently building mame cabs .For any one ever planning to buy or make an arcade cab i cannot stress how important it is to use an arcade monitor using your svideo out or svga monitor is NOT the same pj64,impact and mame look amazing on an arcade monitor.! If anyone is interested email me sales@direct-merchandizing.fsnet.co.uk

OVERVIEW

Emulation has come along way and today you can now play all your favorite arcade and console games from yesteryear on your home PC. Although playing these games on a PC is great ,the magic and realism isn't quite there until you connect an full-size arcade cabinet up to it especially if it has a25"or bigger screen the end result is awesome and MAME and the other emulators really come to life. If you are or were a fan of video games you really do have to get yourself a MAME cab either buy building one yourself or by buying one of this site

MAME CABS

Arcade video games currently coverts arcade cabinets to run off a PC as a plug and play add-on
what makes these cabinets different from some of the other cabinets on the internet is there ability to display the windows desktop and run windows programs on a 15khz arcade monitor this greatly enhances what the cab can do whilst making any configuration far simpler as you don't have to use any DOS programs if you don't want too

AVG arcade cabinets are plug and play!
Just install the software CD provided then plug the cabinet into your PC

MAME CAB INFO

ALL A.V.G. Cabs use original arcade monitors we believe this is the clearest display possible as the monitor is driven directly out of the PC graphics cards VGA port without any degrading of signal unlike when an s-video TV is used

ALL AVG arcade cabs have been pre configured to:

Display the windows desktop
run MAME 32 arcade emulator
run IMPACT CAPCOM 3D arcade emulator
run S11EMU NAMCO 3D arcade emulator
run SNES9x SUPER NINTENDO console emulator
run EPSXE PLAYSTATION console emulator
run PJ64 NINTENDO 64 console emulator
run DOS MAME+ARCADE OS
Play old jamma boards
Come with a installation CD and instructions

AVG arcade cabinets are designed to allow use of mame and the latest 3D emulators pj64, Impact, ePSXe,S11EMU,and future windows based emulators, these latest emulators require a decent p.c. (see below)with a 3D accelerator card

************* YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DISPLAY WINDOWS ON A 15KHZ ARCADE MONITOR UN LESS YOU HAVE SURPORTED VIDEO CARD**************************

To use an AVG arcade cab too display windows on your PC YOU MUST have a graphics card which supports CUSTOM RESOLUTIONS please check with the cards manufacture
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by 1026619200 »