Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Theme *VERSION 3*  (Read 16187 times)

metallimaniac

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 22, 2012, 05:11:08 pm
    • DebugStation
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Theme *VERSION 3*
« on: July 30, 2010, 10:11:40 pm »
As requested by 'nickynooch', here's my Skin/Theme that I've been working on for the last few hours, lol.

I've gone for a 'Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix' feel and I dare say it aint half bad so far :)

This will constantly be a WIP until I'm totally happy with it. Feel free to send me ideas on how to improve it.

Here's a few screenshots and a vid for ya.

NOTES:
- Optimized for 1280x720 (Widescreen) but also includes 640x480 and 1024x768 resolutions.  Let me know if there are any other resolutions that you want in.
- There's about 13 emulator screens left to do. I don't know if i'm gonna try make/hunt down all the remaining logos.
- Custom CPS3 and Zinc logos, changed Genesis to Mega Drive (since I'm English, lol). I've put in the Sega AM2 logo for the Model 2 emulator (bit of a pain to find a good image of, lol) and also recreated the Ultra 64 logo (for those who actually use this emulator).
- I've put a loading screen in there for people that actually use it.
- Ripped and edited the 'Capcom Virtual Sound' Jingle which was used in many of their arcade games around the mid '90s. This is used as the start up jingle.
- Ripped menu sounds from Street Fighter IV and Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remx.
- Used the Health Bar from SSFIITurboHDRemix as the 'Rom Bar'.
- Street Fighter IV styled arrow for emulator selection screen.

CREDIT:
- To whoever created the 'SF2HDRemix' theme for AtomicFE as I used the Ryu image from that and also edited the black boxes to fit MA needs.
- Mameseer for the 'Maximus Arcadius' theme as I'm still using the arrow cursors and emulator logos from that theme.

*VERSION 3 DOWNLOAD*
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 07:35:46 pm by metallimaniac »

metallimaniac

• Offline Offline
    • DebugStation
Re: Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Theme
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 02:18:00 pm »
Thanks for the kind words :)

I've uploaded version 2 now in the 1st post with a few changes that make it a little more 'Street Fightery'

shateredsoul

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 25, 2013, 08:23:51 pm
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 02:36:26 pm »
that'd be good for a fighting game only cab...

Hmm

metallimaniac

• Offline Offline
    • DebugStation
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 02:40:01 pm »
You can get passed it depending on how much of a Street Fighter fan you are, lol.

I wanted it to be more generic at first, but a friend suggested Street Fighter and it works well with other games thrown in there.

Then again, I do love my Street Fighter, lol  :D

Ortizimo

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 12, 2023, 09:23:10 pm
  • USAF Retired Veteran (1995-2015)
Re: Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Theme *VERSION 3*
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 11:48:19 am »
AWESOME!  :applaud:
Sometimes, when it's quiet, I can still hear the monkeys." - Guybrush Threepwood, Mighty Pirate.

Ortizimo

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 12, 2023, 09:23:10 pm
  • USAF Retired Veteran (1995-2015)
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 06:13:08 pm »
how do i install this?
Sometimes, when it's quiet, I can still hear the monkeys." - Guybrush Threepwood, Mighty Pirate.

metallimaniac

• Offline Offline
    • DebugStation
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 04:49:30 pm »
just download the .zip file and place it in the skins folder of Maximus Arcade. No need to unzip it either.

Then just load up the preferences, click on the Interface tab and change the Interface theme.