Front End Support > Themes

HyperSpin Maximus Arcade Theme

<< < (2/4) > >>

Dazz:
Thanks Delusional. 

With HyperSpin being very graphical by design; I have tons (err, gigabytes) of artwork at my disposal.  I really don't need character artwork.  However, I would like to see some of the backgrounds and images that people are using for systems like Daphne and PC Games.

Right now my primary goal right now is to duplicate the Maximus Arcade default theme and get HyperSpin to act as much Maximus Arcade like as possible.  The theme that I'm working on is to simply help ease the pain of converting to a new front end.  Also, the default themes that I'm creating can easily be updated by users if they want to make changes.  Honestly, I've created themes for both MA and HyperSpin.  I think that creating a theme for HyperSpin is much easier and robust than creating one for MA.  Anyone that knows how to create an MA theme could easily create a HyperSpin theme. 

Bender:
Can't wait to see this theme done ;)

Here is one I use for mame
and another one for Daphne (based on a cab from this forum if I remember correctly)

DeLuSioNal29:
It's a shame though that Hyperspin does not support vertical setups.  If it did I'd give it a try in a heartbeat for my future vertical build.

D

Dazz:

--- Quote from: Bender on July 25, 2010, 11:03:22 pm ---Can't wait to see this theme done ;)

Here is one I use for mame
and another one for Daphne (based on a cab from this forum if I remember correctly)

--- End quote ---
Thanks Bender.  Do you still use the Daphne logo or do you call it something different like Laser Disc Games?

--- Quote from: DeLuSioNal29 on July 25, 2010, 11:09:20 pm ---It's a shame though that Hyperspin does not support vertical setups.  If it did I'd give it a try in a heartbeat for my future vertical build.

D

--- End quote ---
Right now, we do not have vertical support.  However we do have vertical version planned for the future, but it is still quite a way from release.  Probably end of 2010/early 2011 would be my guess.

shateredsoul:
Not to beat a dead horse, but........

If hyperspin had a built it option to scan directories, then it would be very close to maximus.  This option is pretty vital to retaining the maximus theme and ease of use. Oh and lets not forget avi (yeah i know, not a possibility)

or provide a link to this file http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=402 explaining

1. place this file in desired emulator rom folder and execute, press enter (as it asks you to)
2. rename the created xml to match the naming of the system on your hyperspin setup
3. place the file in the database for your system

yes you lose the ability to use themes, videos, display game info, etc.. But as Maximus users we were trained in renaming vids and art.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version