Front End Support > Themes

HyperSpin Maximus Arcade Theme

<< < (4/4)

Bender:

--- Quote from: Dazz on July 25, 2010, 11:28:19 pm ---Thanks Bender.  Do you still use the Daphne logo or do you call it something different like Laser Disc Games?

--- End quote ---

I'm using the MA stock logo now, but If I switch to HS I'm going to include those in the MAME list where they belong IMHO

--- Quote from: Dazz on July 26, 2010, 10:19:15 pm ---
Anyway, the power supply in my PC died overnight and I was unable to get any work done on this theme.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to put some more work into it. I think I can have a complete Maximus Arcade like Main Menu and game select menus done done in just a couple hours.

--- End quote ---

get your power supply up and running yet? >:D

Bender:
Hey Dazz,

I've been messing with HS a little and I've run into a problem...
If you have a horizontal "Wheel" on the main menu and a vertical "Wheel" on the console menus I can't get the joystick movement to match
in other words either the joystick selection is left right for the horizontal and it is still that way for vertical or visa versa (can you map the controls differently for different emus?)
I think the horizontal "wheel" should automatically switch the joystick orientation to match
and since you don't need to advance by letter or number on such a short list as the main menu it wouldn't be a problem to disable that or even leave that as up and down

Dazz:
Hey Bender,

I'm still working on the theme slowly but surely.  I have the system themes done for the most part.  I'm still debating on how to do the game list screens. 

The automatic switching of the joystick depending on the wheel rotation is a limitation of this version of HyperSpin.  I think there may be a way to map multiple inputs, but I have not tested it yet.  If not, I'll see if we can get that option in the next version of HS.

Bender:
SWEET!!!!!!

Keep workin' I'm waiting very impatiently ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version