Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Getting an error on Page up and Page down while in mame list [solved]  (Read 4276 times)

Sprockett

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 23, 2017, 08:30:21 pm
Soooo close...  :badmood:

Everything is working, except when I do a page up or page dn (joystick left or right), I get the following error:

'
Director Player Error

Property not found

#_totalframes

Script Error. Continue?
'
Has anyone seen this before?, I'm using the LedWiz+GP and have the Capture Joystick/Gamepad option on and the Use DirectControl Input option on.

Argh...  :angry:

-Paul-

« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 03:30:41 pm by DeLuSioNal29 »

Sprockett

• Offline Offline
Re: Getting an error on Page up and Page down while in mame list
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 10:32:34 pm »
Just noticed that the keyboard left and right work, but the joystick causes the above error...

-Paul-

DeLuSioNal29

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 20, 2023, 11:39:06 pm
  • Build the impossible -"There is no Spoon"
    • DeLuSioNaL's YouTube Videos
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 11:04:06 pm »
What do you have your joystick mapped to?  If you have the keywiz it should be mapped to keyboard up, down, left and right.  If so, you don't need the joystick option enabled in the preferences screen shown here:

Simply remove the keyboard assigments that are there for each item and then make new ones by pushing left and right on your joystick accordingly.  Just make sure you save the settings before exiting.  If you don't and just click close it won't save.

That said, I completely illiminated the page up and page down options on my cabinet and chose to have left=previous letter and right=next letter.  That allows me to quickly jump up and down the list.  Page up and down to me is useless.

Hope this helped.

DeLuSioNaL29
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 11:05:38 pm by DeLuSioNal29 »
Stop by my Youtube channel and leave a comment:

Sprockett

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 09:09:40 am »
That fixed it Delusional,

Thank you...