Main > Retail vendors

-VENDOR- www.GameMolding.com - T-Molding [GA/SHIP]

<< < (14/16) > >>

thecornishhen:

--- Quote from: Mr_Numbers on February 11, 2014, 12:17:32 pm ---
--- Quote from: yotsuya on February 11, 2014, 12:00:19 pm ---
--- Quote from: roknrol on February 11, 2014, 11:51:20 am ---I ordered some samples earlier this fall. I think it took two or three weeks for the samples to ship. I figured 1) I'm moving at a glacial pace anyway, and 2) he's sending these on his dime -- so I just waited it out. Good quality stuff and he does eventually get it to you. But, yeah, I hope paid orders are a little speedier.

--- End quote ---

I've never had an issue with time on paid orders. I've done more than several, as well.

--- End quote ---

Glad to hear that paid orders come in a timely fashion.  I certainly understand taking your time to send some samples but the timeframe provided via email doesn't specify any delays for sample orders.  I would highly recommend a disclaimer if this is the case for future sample orders to thwart confusion.  Either way I'm more than willing to wait but figured since I found his site on this forum I could ask a question as well.

--- End quote ---

I believe you contacted me about this issue yesterday?  Customer entered wrong state in the shipping info.    I will be shipping some replacements to the correct state once USPS service continues in Georgia. 

thecornishhen:

--- Quote from: thecornishhen on February 12, 2014, 05:49:14 pm ---
--- Quote from: roknrol on February 11, 2014, 11:51:20 am ---I ordered some samples earlier this fall. I think it took two or three weeks for the samples to ship. I figured 1) I'm moving at a glacial pace anyway, and 2) he's sending these on his dime -- so I just waited it out. Good quality stuff and he does eventually get it to you. But, yeah, I hope paid orders are a little speedier.

--- End quote ---

I've never had an issue with time on paid orders. I've done more than several, as well.

--- End quote ---

Glad to hear that paid orders come in a timely fashion.  I certainly understand taking your time to send some samples but the timeframe provided via email doesn't specify any delays for sample orders.  I would highly recommend a disclaimer if this is the case for future sample orders to thwart confusion.  Either way I'm more than willing to wait but figured since I found his site on this forum I could ask a question as well.

--- End quote ---

I believe you contacted me about this issue yesterday?  Customer entered wrong state in the shipping info.    I will be shipping some replacements to the correct state once USPS service continues in Georgia.

--- End quote ---

FYI, samples are generally sent First Class mail while standard orders are sent Priority mail.  Naturally, the samples will take longer.  I have decided to remove the listing for samples as it has caused so much confusion lately.

Mr_Numbers:

--- Quote from: thecornishhen on February 12, 2014, 05:49:14 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yes that was me and thanks for the response.  For some reason I must've entered the wrong state even though everything else including zip was correct.  This could seriously explain the delay (my mistake!)

:cheers:

Mr_Numbers:
Samples arrived, thanks a bunch.  I'm close to painting so once I do I look forward to making my final selection.   ;D

Le Chuck:
Just dropped an order because Yotsuya get's his here and that's good enough for me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version