Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Atomiswave in Maximus Arcade  (Read 20106 times)

shateredsoul

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 25, 2013, 08:23:51 pm
Atomiswave in Maximus Arcade
« on: June 21, 2010, 12:43:44 pm »
I made a guide on how to integrate Demul.exe into Maximus Arcade for Atomiswave games.  Chillinwater provided the autohotkey script and other files that helped accomplish this. It goes into fullscreen and everything.  You just need to make sure it's setup and running outside maximus before integrating it.

Here's a link to the guide
http://maximizedemulation.wordpress.com/2010/06/21/atomiswave-in-maximus-arcade/

Here are some vids of the games you can play through this emulator

shateredsoul

• Offline Offline
Re: Atomiswave in Maximus Arcade
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 04:13:04 pm »
Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but Metal Slug has not been dumped yet =/, so you won't be able to find it anywhere online unless you personally dump it yourself.  There's a few games that haven't been dumped yet, 11 games have come out for it and 3 are light gun shooters.  I'm not too sure about the requirements, but it runs on my laptop (a dual core 1.8ghz with built in graphics).

Yeah it would be great if you could share your virtual boy art, I can host if you'd like (you can just attach it to one of your posts).  I tried to make this tutorial clearer by including images.

This is the first I've read on atomiswave.  It's looking like one I may add to my cab just for metal slug 6!  Does metal slug 6 work on it?  I noticed from wiki it's a atomiswave game.

Do you need a beefy system to run it?  

Props on getting it working with maximus arcade!  I still need to upload my virtual boy maximus artwork from your last tutorial!

Your tutorials are quite awesome!

ptinolv

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 20, 2024, 01:37:18 am
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 04:56:59 pm »
If you want metal slug 6, there is the pc game Metal Slug Compilation that has it. It doesn't have credits/coin like the arcade version, but the configuration required is pretty modest.

shateredsoul

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 01:22:46 pm »
Hey nickynooch.. I haven't tried out all atomiswave games.  I mostly plaid fist of the north star and dolphin blue.  I think you can edit the name under the list making option. Sorry that you had issues with it, try unclicking "list sort" or something like that, there's an option that has "sort" in it.. make sure that's unchecked. 

check out this guide  http://custommaximustutorial.webs.com/custommamelist.htm, all the way at the end he talks about renaming games.  I will be using this to rename my atomiswave games.

estrika

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 24, 2016, 09:54:15 am
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 11:53:11 am »
hi everyone this post was dead i hopei will revive it
well thats it, the link to donwload the file is megaupload and all of you knows what have happen.
with that in mind does anyone can pass me the files soi that i can make my demul working in maximus arcade?
thanks in advance

Smudge418

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 20, 2016, 02:45:17 pm
  • Maximus arcade is very much alive......
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 01:13:49 pm »
Hello

Shateredsoul please if possible could you please update the link for the three files to get atomiswave working with maximus................ i would really be grateful it

Cheers buddy