Software Support > controls.dat

Bear with me

(1/8) > >>

SirPoonga:
During the move I could only find an older backup of the web files.  I do have a copy of the latest dat file though so I can compare that with what is currently on the website to update it.  After I do that I will update it to the latest version of mame.  Then I have to integrate it with this forum's login to determine users and admins for the submissions.  Until then the site will be in guest mode.

SirPoonga:
I've run into a problem.  I am trying to get this forum's username from the cookies.  But it looks like I don't have permission to do so.  I might have to create my own login system :(

patrickl:
Maybe you could open a page on the BYOAC website and check the logged username from that? Not really a super reliable solution, but perhaps better than nothing?

Howard_Casto:

--- Quote from: SirPoonga on July 10, 2010, 03:29:29 pm ---I've run into a problem.  I am trying to get this forum's username from the cookies.  But it looks like I don't have permission to do so.  I might have to create my own login system :(

--- End quote ---

That might have to do with byoac's folder structure.  Each folder on the sever has different permissions (as it should be).  I know I had to have some permissions changed to get the php and java working when we moved the dragon king site over here. 

SirPoonga:
Howard, I tried a whole bunch of things.  Emailed saint a couple of ideas.  I think if he could link the forum folder into my folder and give proper permissions it would work.

If not and if I have to make my own login system I might just rewrite the whole web interface now then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version