Software Support > controls.dat

Suggestions

(1/1)

SirPoonga:
What changes would you like to see?

Howard_Casto:
Something that I would like to see but might only be possible after the rebuild would be a way to sort games and save a list of them.  The reports section was fine but lets say you want to find all the 4-way games with 2 buttons and a spinner... you know stuff like that. 

Concentrate on getting the site up to speed though.  This is obviously quite optional.

Space Fractal:
Some games shown more than you actuelly use. Would been nice to shown real number of buttons needed, due MAME sometimes shown wrong info (I mean I have wrote about that long long time ago and have been debated that to).

I also think all controls.dat posts should been moved here (Example that one Garmin have doing).

SirPoonga:

--- Quote from: Space Fractal on June 13, 2010, 12:07:43 pm ---Some games shown more than you actuelly use. Would been nice to shown real number of buttons needed, due MAME sometimes shown wrong info (I mean I have wrote about that long long time ago and have been debated that to).

--- End quote ---
That's one of the goals of Controls.dat, to relate the actual controls to mame.  Some games in mame do have the wrong number of buttons.

saint:
I moved some posts. Someone holler if there are others to move :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version