Main > Project Announcements

Hall of fame worthy projects

<< < (2/30) > >>

Bender:
I'm a big fan of mountain's cab as well and all of Knievel's stuff
Plus I agree with all of the above except the Benderama that is a POS!  ;) although it would help if I got some finished shots into that thread :banghead:

As yet unfinished projects, but certainly worthy already

Ond's Astro why? Have you seen this thing?..... Have you seen this thing? :dizzy:

Drventure's Antique buffet very different and very well done!

opt2not:

--- Quote from: Bender on June 01, 2010, 05:02:44 pm ---As yet unfinished projects, but certainly worthy already

Ond's Astro why? Have you seen this thing?

Drventure's Antique buffet very different and very well done!

--- End quote ---
I agree, I figured someone would mention them, as they are obvious ones to add. Same reason I didn't add yours! ;)

Also, there are a bunch of threads I remember looking at years ago that are missing images (must have been hosted elsewhere). I wanted to mention them, but it's kinda useless without pics. Be mindful were you store your images folks!  If you keep 'em here, Saint will most likely hang on to them long-term!

Silas (son of Silas):
Aliens Cabinet - Epyx
I love this Cab

Project Mame - lokesen
The inspiration for my own Lokesen Clone

Taitorama - lokesen
The man does it again

Cabaret MAME Arcade Classics - Chicken McNobody
I love how retro and unfussy this conversion of an old Bump 'n' Jump cabaret turned out. Really sweet cab.

rablack97:
Gamester's Arcade Galaxy
One of the best complete cab paint jobs i've seen......Great CP artwork and craftsmanship in all it's lumin disk glory.... :applaud:

Somunny's Ark
This one should go into the unfinished works of art category.... :dunno

Knievel's Neon Mame
I think this started a new generation of eye candy for the forum.... :applaud:

Blind Dado's Arcade Odyssey
This one was the inspiration for my cab, good photos of progress, clean precise build. :applaud:

Build not documented in the forum so I added link below.
Arcade Odyssey Build Diary

Previously mentioned

Epyx's - Alien Themed Cab :applaud:
Ond's - Astro :applaud:
Dr. Ventures' - Antique Buffet :applaud:
Martijn's - Street Fighter :applaud:

WhereEaglesDare:
All of these are really great but I think that from what im reading that you could click on the proj announ page and get all of them from there, I think everyone should get one vote.  Initial inductees should be limited to 5 or 10 in order to keep the standard of the Hall of Fame high and something to strive for.

That being said you really should look at my cab for Hall of Fame.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version