Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: First Arcade Cab Project - UltraLux RGB Button Tip!  (Read 32113 times)

dawolv

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 25, 2016, 08:23:21 am
First Arcade Cab Project - UltraLux RGB Button Tip!
« on: May 30, 2010, 12:20:50 pm »
Ok instead of posting all over the forum, why dont I try posting here  :laugh:

First of all its nothing special just a regular old cab. No real theme...yet.
I thought about calling it "The Peachy Keen Machine" and going that route...but that idea lasted about 3 seconds.

So just a plain cab, open for ideas, suggestions, and for everyone to learn from my mistakes.

The story is this cab is my first one so it will be a learning experience, the cab will be moved from the garage to an office then to a rec room.
The wife did not approve of my original plan which was about 36" deep by about 29" wide. So I cut it back a bit (28" x 24 1/4")

Here is the Google Sketchup design (I made some changes on the fly but its close to this):

Here is the overall look when complete:

« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 05:39:49 pm by dawolv »

dawolv

• Offline Offline
Re: First Generic Cab Project
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 12:47:53 pm »
The Rig
My machine specs are quite humble it was originally my Windows Home Server box, but I have since upgraded out of that box.
The rig was built for reliability and low power consumption and for the number of SATA ports.
I think this will make a pretty good box for this project since I am planning on mostly the classics like Donkey Kong, Pac Man, Galaga etc.
AMD Athlon 64 x2 4000 2.1 Ghz 65Watt (Love the low wattage here)
Gigabyte M57SLI S4 Mobo
Corsair Fanless PSU 450W (Quiet and very efficient, lets you plug in what you need so there is no uneeded cables cluttering up your box.)
BFG GeForce GT 220 with 1GB DDR2
2 GIGs of DDR2 800 Memory

I have an old BenQ 19" LCD that will work with the width of the cab.

For my front end, I am enjoying GameEx as my FE.

I think that is it for the internals (barring the Speakers still undecided on to use some old Altec Lansings or get some cheapies with bass)

dawolv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 02:02:08 pm »
I grabbed two 3/4" Birch Plywood from Lowes for $39.95 each (no sales tax here)  ;D.

Here is the first side cut out:

After getting the first side to where I wanted it, I placed it on a new sheet of 3/4 Ply and traced it.
Then I rough cut that outline, clamped them together and flushed trim the second piece.

Odd Whale or Airplane shape when side by side  :laugh:

I recieved my 3/4" Samples from T-Molding.Com, I decided to go with the Light Blue.

And of course my first U360 from Ultimarc.com

So running cost so far:
2 3/4 Birch Plywood: $39.95 x 2 = $79.90
T-Molding Samples: FREE + Shipping = $1.22
U360 Joystick: $59.00 + $14.00 Shipping = $79.00

Total Project: $160.12

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using a Test Piece and centering the bit, I routed out a slot for the T-Molding.
Using the 5 Ply Plywood it was a no brainer, I aligned the bit on the 3rd layer then micro adjusted my router depth so it was perfect.
To be sure it would be completely centered I first Slotted one side then flipped the piece over slotted it again.
It is perfectly centered now, however I found the 3/4" Trim in the 3/4" Ply left the T-Mold proud by 1/16th on each side.

Now at first I was going to Paint the cab but after all the advice here I decided to laminate the cab.
My guess (Hope) is the Laminate I saw at Home Depot will be 1/16ths and all will be well...

Here is the Bit at Amazon.Com that I used to make the Slot, you will need this Shank if you dont already have one.

Cost
Shank: $7.07
Slot Bit: $12.00
Shipping: $4.80

Total: $23.87
Project Total: $183.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next I worked on my base, I went to Lowes and bought two 2" Swivel and two 2" Fixed Casters.
I decided I did not want the Screws coming up through the bottom of my cab.
I came up with a solution, I would just use my Forstener bit to counter sink the Hex Bolt and Washer then use a Lock Washer and nut on the bottom supports then affix the Cab Bottom piece ontop of that. Still would be a piece of cake to change out a caster if I ever had too.

Bottom Supports with Wheels Installed:

Counter Sunk Hex Bolts and Washers:

2 Inch Clearance from the sides so the wheel will swivel:

Originally the base would be part of a adjustable shelving unit.
Then I got to thinking maybe it would be cool if the Door was actually a full extension Drawer.

So that is where I am for now, not sure if I want to use a Heavy Duty full Extension slide for a drawer front.

Cost
4 Casters: 4 x 3.98 = $15.92

Project Total: $199.91

dawolv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 03:00:16 pm »
Im still deciding on a CP Background Image with no theme it makes this easy or hard I guess LOL.

I am using Paint Shop Pro X3 you can get a free trial at thier website . Originally I was going to get Adobe Photoshop CS5 but WOW that is expensive, there is a free trial of that too.

Here are my top 5 in no order.
Im not sure if we have a FTP File Collection here or not so if anyone would like any of these let me know, I will email them over.

dawolv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 03:17:35 pm »
Here is a Test design Im toying with, the design is originally from Knievel, it seems pretty popular and I can see why  ;D
I couldnt find the Adobe file or any tutorials on how to do it.
I also have no idea how to use Graphics Programs but meh I think it looks ok.

If anyone else is as lost as I am with this and wants help of what I did or wants me to add to this thread on what I did let me know.
Either case it would be nice to collaborate.  ;)

This is using Paint Shop Pro X3
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 03:19:13 pm by dawolv »

ninjasquirrel

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2020, 10:54:21 pm
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 10:19:03 pm »
Nice work so far dawolv...Is this work done over a few days or all this weekend? As far as the artwork, I'm having a difficult time deciding on what I want to do also, it's all personal preference in the end, just too many options!  My choice would be the superhero graphic, it looks pretty slick and it matches your avatar somewhat  ;D But whatever you decide, just be happy with it yourself. Good luck

dawolv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 10:35:07 pm »
Thanks Ninjasquirrel!
Im just working on it an hour here or an hour there type thing.

I got a little a further today. I picked up a piece of laminate at Home Depot today only have break apart when I got it home.  :banghead:
I was standing it up to position it and...whooosh a nice gale of wind...CRRRRRACK!
That stuff is much more delicate/brittle than I thought! Hopefully I can salvage most of it of course it broke it the worse places...no way that it can be used to cover an entire side but it should work for the smaller pieces.

After I calmed down from breaking a $45 sheet of laminate, I added some Dados on the Cab, 1 for the bottom and 1 for the top shelf, then added a dado to divide the top/bottom area.

Routing leaves that nice round groove, stuffing a sqaure peg in a round hole thing. Since I am not bull nosing this piece time to square up the cuts

Then I test the square on a test piece to make sure it was tight.

Then I did a dry fit to makes sure it would all fit

So far so good.

Cost
1/16th Black (and Broken) Laminate Sheet: $45.11 (used a gift card from Amex)
Blum Inset Hinges: 2 x $3.97 = $7.94

Project Total: $252.96 (207.85)

syph007

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 24, 2014, 04:30:03 pm
  • With a router big enough, we can shape the world!
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2010, 06:45:36 am »
Hey, nice start!  Regarding the laminate, didn't they roll it up and tie it for you?  Or do you mean the wind caught the roll?  It is pretty brittle, and the broken edges are really sharp, as I'm sure you'll find out.  :D

WhereEaglesDare

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 24, 2014, 08:47:08 pm
  • Shut Off All The Compactors on the Detention Level
    • My HomePage
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2010, 07:41:28 am »
Why did you chose Birch Plywood as opposed to a cheaper MDF or even particle board?

dawolv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2010, 01:11:58 pm »
@Syph007 - No our Home Depot is pretty much Self Service LOL, Our Lowes on the other hand wont leave you alone for 5 minutes..but they didnt have the black laminate...and yep that is brittle and sharp!

@WhereEaglesDare - MDF/Particle is cheaper (by about $15) and I weighed on this for awhile. MDF vs Ply. I wrote down the disadvantages of each and the only disadvantage on Ply was the Cost. My MDF Disadvantages were numerous from the weight to urea-formaldeydes.
I know that Birch is very lightweight but extremely sturdy and strong, it is very easy to work with, easy on my tools, and easy to paint since I was originally going to go with the paint route.
Also since I do most of my work alone, MDF would be way to heavy for a project like this (alot of moving it around, standing it up, laying up ontop sawhorses/tables, etc) so for me the scope of this project justifies the extra cost of the Ply and not to mention the relief my back will get  ;)

dawolv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2010, 11:15:22 am »
Playing with the CP again while waiting:

Xmen Design
Xmen Design with CP Base outlined:
Xmen Design with bubbles  :D

I think I try putting on the broken laminate pieces today if I get a chance

rablack97

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 11, 2022, 06:50:10 pm
  • If you don't try, you have no chance at innovation
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2010, 11:49:21 am »
Nice work so far.

I like # 1.  Minus the fact there's a butt staring at you  with no face..... ;D

The yellow square doesn't fit on #2, and the speech balloon's are adding more busy to an already busy design.

dawolv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2010, 12:49:31 pm »
Yeah your right about the Butt thing, I think there is a joke in there somewhere...thanks for pointing that out!

My Bad, The yellow boxes was meant to outline where the actual 3/4" box borders would be at so it would not interfere with the buttons and wiring.

I think I found a cool sideart piece (School for Gifted Youngsters  :laugh2:)

Don

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 04, 2022, 08:07:28 am
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2010, 01:35:19 pm »
I think the third CP looks great

dawolv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2010, 01:01:29 am »
OK I got some more laminating done today and Ive learned 2 things about Laminating:
1- Very very brittle
2- Route *AFTER* you laminate  :laugh:

I wasnt sure how to mark off measurements and such on the Black Laminate without it being a permanent eyesore.
So I went to Office Depot and grabbed some Chalk (yeah old school chalk), gotta say that worked pretty good. Easy On, Easy Off Daniel-san.

Now what is the best way to get contact cement off of the laminate? Yeah I got a little carried away there.

After inhaling the wonderful fumes from the contact cement I came in and toyed with the X-Mame Cab idea again...

Wilsonart does make blue (the inside of the cab would be black the outside blue with Yellow trim)
I used X-Men Issue number #1 for the CP back ground  ;D

Then I say..do I really want an X-Men Theme for a Cab?  Dang Fumes
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 01:12:12 am by dawolv »

dawolv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2010, 09:41:33 am »
Came across this ad last night, Wow...I remember these shows
Saturday Mornings have never been the same.

ninjasquirrel

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2020, 10:54:21 pm
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2010, 09:48:00 am »
Your best way to get rid of contact cement on your laminate is lacquer thinner (you can get it at lowe's, walmart, etc) of course there are many specialty removers that smell like orange etc but the cheapest is the lacquer thinner.
I really like where the new cp is going. The joystick surrounds look great! Nice progress!

dawolv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2010, 01:42:02 am »
Orange smelling...yeah thanks Ninjasquirrel for reminding me about Goo Gone! I have a bottle of that in my truck. Worked like a charm!

Well today I got some more laminating done:

Then I decided to add in my Shelf Pin holes, I used my chalk to mark the center lines.
I had to be careful here since I have the front, back, and divider are all at different insets:

I had some old silver shelf pins and shelf pin sleeves and thought it would look cool with the black laminate:

Here is what it will look like with the Light Blue Trim against the Black Laminate:

Here is what the other color samples would look like (Blue, Purple, Light Blue)... sorry bad pic:

« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 01:56:31 am by dawolv »

dawolv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2010, 05:20:43 pm »
Been another crazy week.
Heres a quick update:
Laminated - Laminated - Took off the Laminate and then Laminated again  :-\
I recieved my coin door from Arcade Emulator and decided to work on the door.
I hit a few snags (I laminated one side of the door while I was waiting on the Coin Door to arrive then when the Coin Door arrived I decided to "punch" through the laminate...heh didnt work too well).
Needless to say I spent some time sanding...after that it was like clock work.
I made a little jig to cut and 'paste' the laminated edges.

I recieved the Light Blue T-Molding from T-Molding.Com on Friday and decided to mold the inside storage area.
I found that I will need to take a sharpie to the very inside layers of the plywood maybe 1/8th of an inch before I T-Mold the rest of the cab, any sort hairline gap between the wood, laminate, and T-Mold,against the black cabinet really shows through.

Here are some pictures -not very good ones though

Here is the Coin Door in the door:

And here is the inside storage area when the coin door is removed:

dawolv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2010, 12:02:45 am »
Another update...I got my 250MM Blue LED fan in from Xoxide today here are some pics!

Added a 12inch ruler -

another picture:

It has seperate mountings for either intake or outake directions very cool!

I also got in the PCI Power bracket in case I use my old Centurion case (which matches the arcade color scheme)

Hopefully it will cool off a little bit tomorrow to make some progress  ;D

Roo

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 15, 2010, 09:17:03 pm
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2010, 12:20:50 am »
I dunno if you are still debating the x-men theme or if you have come to your senses now that you are fume-free   ;D

For what it's worth, I say go with the x-men theme.  I think it's a great art choice.

Silas (son of Silas)

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 08, 2022, 08:37:03 am
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2010, 10:27:58 am »
That laminate looks great. This is coming along nicely.

That fan is HUGE. I've got a 200mm exhaust fan and a 200mm heatsink fan, but now I am really tempted by that 250.
" ਜਿਹੜਾ ਲਾਓ ਜਰਦਾ ਉਹ ਸੌ ਸਾਲ ਨੰਈ ਮਰਦਾ " (he who chews tobacco would live to be a hundred )

My Project MAME clone
Who is Silas?

dawolv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2010, 03:42:09 pm »

After the fumes cleared and the Blue sample came in from Wilsonart ...it just didnt seem to be the right Blue I was looking for BUT Im thinking about doing an X-Men theme Barcade  ;D

Yeah I love that fan! It is very quiet and the Blue LED isnt totally annoying but I did test it out in the garage in broad daylight, but so far Im pretty happy with it.
Im hoping to just get a nice glow from behind the unit when the fan is flipped on.
I cut a 9 5/8" hole for the Fan but I had to route it a little larger then sand it again so it would fit properly.

I finished the back door and t-molded the rest of the outside today. I had a gap on one side that was a nuisance but ended up using Tight Bond and some clamps and that worked.
BUT on the other side two real Pain in the  :censored: gaps! I used electrical tape on the spine of the T-mold to fit it in one gap then used Tight Bond again for the other larger gap.
The larger gap went smaller then I filled it in with Super Glue and clamped it all down again!! I posted earlier on how to rid these gaps and some one suggested Hot Glue and to use paper as shims.

I was ready to head over to Hobby Lobby for a glue gun after THREE times of using super glue it now seems to be holding its own.
I would never imagine that the T-Mold would be such a pain... :D

I put my wheel base on as well and took it for a spin.

Heres the results so far:

I have the Doors taped closed (front and back) in case they opened at a most un-opportune time:

Dirty Dirty Dirty...to the right is where the Shelving is - the left is where I may add a Slide Out drawer with either a PC or a Plexi encased box with the hardware.

Here is the back door open...You can see the hole where the 250MM fan is going..I am also undecided if I should use French Cleats for the upper back or just screw it in..

Well hopefully next week-end I will get the shelves done, then start on the upper back, top, and Speakers (still dont know what kind of speakers Im using).

dawolv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2010, 11:30:42 pm »
Another update...although its been near 100 degress for like EVER..I managed to take this nice 90+ degree day and finish my keyboard drawer when I got home from work tonight.

Thats it for tonight  :badmood:

Sideview:

Front:

Sliding it out:

I made the front fold down for easier access to the keyboard and mouse:

dawolv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2010, 05:02:16 pm »
I got my back Vent installed:

And did some test fitting:

I think for the speakers I am going to use the Logitech S220's so hopefully I will start that project next week-end *pending temps*

Ive been tossing around ideas on the CP...still lost on the Marquee and CP artwork....

Silas (son of Silas)

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 08, 2022, 08:37:03 am
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2010, 05:20:47 pm »
I love this build. Really nice job so far. You'll have a really smart piece of kit when you finish this.  :cheers:
" ਜਿਹੜਾ ਲਾਓ ਜਰਦਾ ਉਹ ਸੌ ਸਾਲ ਨੰਈ ਮਰਦਾ " (he who chews tobacco would live to be a hundred )

My Project MAME clone
Who is Silas?

dawolv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2010, 11:20:30 pm »
Woohoo found my speakers at Best Buy tonight!
Got these Logitechs Z313 on sale:

I also been playing with my Matrix LINX Marquee Lights (fast ass shipping btw) trying to decide the proper layout (yeah they are plenty bright enough):

[]-[]-[]
[]-[]-[]

or

[]--[]--[]--[]--[]--[]

JustMichael

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 27, 2015, 01:19:40 am
  • Mmmmm!! Cheesecake!!
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2010, 01:39:03 pm »
Dawolv,
Looking at the picture of the black fan bezel, ruler and fan, the fan doesn't look like it is 250mm. Is this an optical illusion because of the way the items are placed?  In the picture the fan appears to be about 220mm.

dawolv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2010, 01:47:39 am »
Dawolv,
Looking at the picture of the black fan bezel, ruler and fan, the fan doesn't look like it is 250mm. Is this an optical illusion because of the way the items are placed?  In the picture the fan appears to be about 220mm.

Hmmm this is what the box says:

BUT you know when I measure the fan itself it comes out to 8 5/8 inches (about 220MM)...wierd!

dawolv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2010, 02:02:50 am »
Definately a basis that dogged me for awhile but I think I got the correct measurements for the U360 joysticks and pushbuttons.
Im awaiting the NovaGems 2 release, so I just ordered a regular old button to test the printed measurements.
After some experimentation and a few paper recycles through the printer I think I have it fine tuned for the best fit for angle and my fingers.

This part (actually the whole CP and Marquee) seems to be the hardest part for me LOL.
If anyone wants this or any materials here please let me know and I will be more than happy to send them over...the button layout is in 300 DPI and was quite large to post in full size.

muppets4

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 21, 2017, 08:32:46 am
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2010, 04:57:15 am »
Nice work on your cab. I really like the black and blue style.

I myself am not that far, but what I've been reading keeps me going. I too want to play with that glue! Designing the CP is hard for me. I can do the design, but can't seem to get the button layout. Yours seem great. Can you sent it to me? crombeen@crombeen.tweakdsl.nl please. It has a huge inbox and I will remove it from here after receiving. I'm not bothered with spam though, cause this adress attracts hundreds a day allready (-:

dawolv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2010, 10:04:07 am »
Hey Muppets I sent over the full 300 DPI over to you minus the text  ;)
It looks really huge...but when I print it its the correct size... :dunno
I also sent over the template in case you are using Paint Shop Pro so you can tweak any part of it to your liking.

EDIT: I sent those over to your hotmail listed in your profile...D'oh
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 10:39:44 am by dawolv »

dawolv

• Offline Offline
Re: First Arcade Cab Project - CP Time !
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2010, 05:16:44 pm »
Finally started some work on my CP.
I decided on 30 x 13 inches - I found a pretty cool Nebula for the background. Then added some Sunburst effect and shading/coloring in the center.

Here is My basic CP Layout:

Here is my idea of what to do with it (taking a break so only two Characters so far LOL):

Am I missing anything?
I think I may put the Spinner near the top or perhaps make a space for it to the bottom left of the Trackball? Im not sure if it would get in the way of the Trackball..  :dunno

I do have my Layout for anyone who would like to tweak it the way they would like it...the layers and shapes/objects are labeled and its pretty easy to move stuff or resize stuff.
You can change the transparency and background and filter it the way you want as well so your not stuck with the background Im using.
This was a big pain in the arse for me since I am not familiar with Graphic Art...so if anyone wants it just PM me an I will send it over, you just need Paint Shop Pro X3 or just the free trial of it should work too.

Yay Dinner Time!

Edit: For Poor Spelling  :D
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 05:20:24 pm by dawolv »

dawolv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2010, 09:19:00 am »
Ok got a little further this morning...beginning to wonder if I hit the cheezy wall  :-\

jimmy2x2x

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 19, 2018, 01:29:48 am
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2010, 10:58:18 am »
Im in the process of designing a similar panel, 2 sticks, 6 buttons each, 3" trackball, spinner - all the same controls

My biggest concern is slap space around the trackball, looking at yours at the moment - it has other controls very close above, left and right

Have you tried printing out a draft of the control panel, and have a test play with where the trackball is

try slapping it hard to the left and right

go for a big drive forward

I think it might be more comfortable with the trackball underneath its current position.

Just a thought, try and get a mockup done before you commit for everything - make sure its comfortable for you!

dawolv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2010, 07:00:08 pm »
Thanks Jimmy! I didnt think about how much 'operation' room I will need for the Trackball.
I will need to print this out and give a try.

I need to get my U-Trak on order but Ultimarc is not shipping until Aug 20th iirc. I didnt see the U-Trak on Arcade Emulators site.

Does anyone have their spinner mounted near the top (Near my Navigation Area)? Im wondering how comfortable that is and if it would be cramped up there too.

dawolv

• Offline Offline
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2010, 10:08:23 pm »
Cool my Speaker grills came in yesterday  :laugh:

EvilNuff

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 24, 2024, 04:41:13 pm
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2010, 10:54:11 pm »
Nice start so far.  Are you willing to share your sketchup files for the cab design? 

Personally I like the cp without the characters...my preference is artwork that isn't cluttered or "busy".  Check out http://www.inkscape.org/ for a freeware open source vector graphics editor btw.

Bender

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 28, 2016, 08:12:21 pm
    • Happ to Tron Conversion tutorial
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2010, 11:12:02 pm »
I Agree, I like your Basic CP art the best, those characters just look slapped on there for no reason

drventure

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 25, 2023, 02:23:57 pm
  • Laser Death Ray Bargain Bin! Make me an offer!
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2010, 11:52:29 pm »
+1

Ditch the characters.

Personally, the script font doesn't seem right either, but maybe that's just a personal thing.