Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: empty street fighter 2 cabinet for sale...MAME  (Read 5910 times)

yo

• Trade Count: (0)
empty street fighter 2 cabinet for sale...MAME
« on: May 13, 2002, 04:15:36 pm »
yo....
sup people..
here is the deal>>>
i bought 2 street fighter cabinet to MAIM them and sell it..i sold one on ebay and i still have another cabinet..
its empty with no coin doors...you can easyly get coin door 15..20$ on ebay..it comes with 1 brand new happ joystick and the other side has no joystick...you can buy a joystick then add..there is street fighter 2 metal control panel all ready..alll you gotta do is get some new buttons and 1 joystick and you are ready to maim the cabinet..MUST pick up from new york city....
it also come with 19" monitor bezel,marvel super heros marque,bulbs are working...very stable cabinet...i painted it recently...AGAIN must pick up from NEW YORK CITY...i am asking atleast 100$ for it..cuz if you buy 2 big pieces of woods then there goes your 100$ then you must buy other stuff to make the cabinet....100$ is cheap but only downside:must pick up...i will only take picture and send to whom interested...so if you live in new york city and can come pick up then please email..

if someone looking for complete mame cabinet then i can also do that..cuz i got a 19" super vga arcade monitor...i got a coin door and i got spare 800mhz computer...so ...looking for COMPLETE MAME CABINET>> and live in new york city...please email me...

arcadeking25@yahoo.com

anybody has any interest please write....my parents are going nuts over the empty cabinet....because i have my own  27" cabinet and a spare...so please reply with any serious buyer.thanks  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by 1026619200 »