Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Birdie King with X-Arcade trackball  (Read 1629 times)

Scotty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 22, 2022, 11:48:29 am
  • I'm a llama!
Birdie King with X-Arcade trackball
« on: May 22, 2010, 08:44:56 am »
Just got an X-Arcade Tankstick, and I love it. Had a HotRod SE since it came out, and finally got the X-Arcade. Anyhow... Has anyone been able to get the Birdie King trilogy working with a trackball? I have found the adjustments for most all the other stuff (Missle Command, Ceni/Milipede, Golden Tee, World Class Bowling, Mini Golf, Gimmie a Break) and the rest, but I can not find the "sweet spot" for the Birdie King games. I have used other trackballs before, and had the same issue.

Also, I have not checked the MameTesters yet, but Birdie King is also off by quite a few pixels. It will be a good quarter inch from the bunker, and say it is in the bunker, it will have me hit from the water when the ball is totally surrounded by blue, and still give me an iron when I am clearly on the green. Is this a known issue?