Main > Consoles

Any notable N64 games worth playin...

<< < (2/9) > >>

shmokes:
mario party, mario tennis

jakejake28:
san fransisco rush, fifa 99, and international superstar soccer 64 (guess my fav sport).

SirPoonga:
if you get an n64 wheel Beetle Adventure Racing is awesome.  Yeah, it's only Beetles.  EA said they weren;t going to have an official MFS on the N64.  But BAR is NFS3 engine so it's pretty good.

Terisphere is a good 2 person game.

Since alot of games need the analog it's tough to find a cab friendly.  The N64 was a little lacking on the fighter side.

I don't have too many N64 games but I still play them often.  I have 8 of the IGN top 10 N64 games :)  Hmmm, playing Conker on a cab, that's sounds entriguing.

Generic Eric:

--- Quote from: SirPoonga on August 01, 2003, 01:48:30 am ---Terisphere is a good 2 person game.

The last time I played Tetrisphere on my pc (over a year ago) the sound was messed up.  Was I using the wrong sound plugin or was it the emulator I was using?

--- End quote ---
My favorite N64 game.  

paigeoliver:
I beat Mario 64 on my old cabinet using just and 8-way Wico joystick and the 6 buttons that were installed. Granted it was more difficult than using an analog stick, but it was certainly playable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version