Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: games on wii virtual console that can't played through a pc emulator...???  (Read 2281 times)

shateredsoul

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 25, 2013, 08:23:51 pm
Does such a game exist?

Dazz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 30, 2024, 10:34:39 am
  • HyperSpin Team
    • VPUniverse
Does such a game exist?

With the exception of Mega Man 9 & 10, I don't think many VC games aren't on emulators.  I'd want Wii emulation for Tatsunoko vs. Capcom and for Mega Man 9 & 10 only.  I'd rather use my Wii with 1tb drive for everything else.

javeryh

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2024, 09:06:32 pm
Does such a game exist?

With the exception of Mega Man 9 & 10, I don't think many VC games aren't on emulators.  I'd want Wii emulation for Tatsunoko vs. Capcom and for Mega Man 9 & 10 only.  I'd rather use my Wii with 1tb drive for everything else.

I wish I could get Mega Man 9 and 10 to run on an NES emulator so I could play them on the go.

shateredsoul

• Offline Offline
I'd want Wii emulation for Tatsunoko vs. Capcom and for Mega Man 9 & 10 only.  I'd rather use my Wii with 1tb drive for everything else.

REally? But games like Castle of Shikigami, Illvelo, Ultimate Shooting Collection, Punchout, New  Super Mario Bros, Wario Land Shake it and Monkey King seem to be well suited for a cab.

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 09, 2024, 07:27:18 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
I wish I could get Mega Man 9 and 10 to run on an NES emulator so I could play them on the go.
They werent programmed for the NES, just programmed to LOOK like NES games.
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

Ginsu Victim

• Yeah, owning a MAME cab only leads to owning real ones. MAME just isn't good enough. It's a gateway drug.
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 08, 2023, 02:40:58 pm
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
With the exception of Mega Man 9 & 10, I don't think many VC games aren't on emulators.

Those aren't Virtual Console titles. They are WiiWare.

shateredsoul

• Offline Offline
With the exception of Mega Man 9 & 10, I don't think many VC games aren't on emulators.

Those aren't Virtual Console titles. They are WiiWare.

Ooops in that case I miss used that term too.. I meant just games in general (both wii ware and virtual console)