Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: *SOLD*: Anyone interested in a 2nd gen 16gb iPod Touch freshly refurbed? [US/IL]  (Read 1891 times)

Mauzy

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 23, 2020, 11:51:27 am
I bought an Android based phone at the same time I received a refurbished 16gb 2nd generation iPod touch through Best Buy (My original got a bunch of crap under the glass). Seeing as my phone is now a music player, I see no need in carting around two devices. I've never used this, I only synced it to my computer to get rid of the "connect" nag screen.

I have the original display packaging from the store, instructions, cord, and unused earbuds. Everything is included. Looking to get $140, would entertain trades for NES/SNES/N64/Xbox/360 consoles and stuff. If you have something neat and gaming related to trade, feel free to ask, but of course cash is king.

PM if interested, Ill get a picture of everything up in a day.

Edited for incorrect price and title. Its all good now, people!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 06:47:35 pm by Mauzy »
"Son, all hobbies suck. But if you keep at it, you might find you managed to kill some precious time."

AlexC

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 06, 2012, 05:18:05 pm
  • "Beware, I live!"
PM sent

Mauzy

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 23, 2020, 11:51:27 am
Forgot to mention shipping! Shipping to be paid by the buyer, insurance is REQUIRED considering the delicate nature of the device. Rest assured it will be packed in an over-sized (probably flat rate, send zip for a quote) box with plenty of wrapping and peanuts. I've gotten a few crappily packed boxes in the past, I tend to over pack because of it.

Sorry, I can't ship out of the USA.

Pics will be up in a couple hours.

EDIT: Pic here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v379/tarzanthellama/?action=view&current=SDC11603.jpg

Already pending!

Already Sold!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 06:47:54 pm by Mauzy »
"Son, all hobbies suck. But if you keep at it, you might find you managed to kill some precious time."