Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: ohio pinball show  (Read 2167 times)

smartbomb2084

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 13, 2021, 03:14:53 pm
  • Having a SMART phone will make you DUMB.
ohio pinball show
« on: March 28, 2010, 12:36:22 am »
Just got home from the Ohio Pinball Show.  It was a bonafide blast...a solid 8 out of 10. It is good to see a decent turn out of good pinball people. Got to see and play some games for the first time.  There was a Williams' VARKON on hand in excellent condition. I thought this game was mythical. There was also a JOUST for sale for four grand. I was glad to see that some generous folks were willing to bring  MONSTER BASH, ATTACK FROM MARS, SCARED STIFF, and even PINBALL MAGIC for all of us to enjoy.  High end games are really getting hard to come by these days because everyone is hoarding them.   Sad to say but if I had a MONSTER BASH I would think twice about letting just anybody play it FOR FREE for two days.  On the other hand,  I truly am inspired to take a game of mine or two to next years show to help contribute to everyones enjoyment. I also got a new main raimp for my NO FEAR for a good price.  I am happy as a lark.  Keep your diet TILT free.