Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Lot of (x8) I-PAC 2's for Sale or trade considered [USA,Los Angeles, CA]  (Read 2182 times)

gaijinking

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 13, 2015, 09:17:57 pm
Hello everyone,
I've got (x8) I-PAC 2's (before the FS32 version) for sale or trade
They're brand new, never used, include the USB cable and possibly the driver discs if I can find them all (not sure if I kept them since you can easily download the lastest software directly from http://www.ultimarc.com/ )
I bought them for a non mame or arcade related project - (they really are excellent cross platform key encoders for just about any application) but never got around to using them.
Will sell as a lot, or individually $28ea. Or looking to trade for u360 joysticks or 3" trackball
Please make me an offer?

Thanks.

gaijinking

• Offline Offline
.. also interested in possibly trading one for a working AGP ArcadeVGA card?

IG-88

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 09, 2023, 08:29:46 am
pm sent
"I know what a HAL 9000 is... I was wondering if HAL 7600 was his retarded cousin or something..."
-HarumaN

gaijinking

• Offline Offline
all 8 of them are still available. Again these are brand new, never used. I thought I would offer them here first before putting them up on ebay.

gaijinking

• Offline Offline
Since I have no feedback on here, I'm now also offering them for safe/secure transaction on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160416010279

This is a great deal on an excellent key coder for your next project.
note: I emailed Andy about the difference between the new FS32 model & the ones I'm selling, and the only significant change is that the newer ones have 32 inputs vs. 28 inputs on the earlier model.

gaijinking

• Offline Offline
only 6 left..

Since I have no feedback on here, I'm now also offering them for safe/secure transaction on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160416010279

gaijinking

• Offline Offline

milkit

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 28, 2014, 09:14:33 pm
i bought 3 of them and just sent paypal. good price. thanks

gaijinking

• Offline Offline
Thanks to those who helped me sell these off so quickly. They went out yesterday via USPS. However, to my surprise, half of the unit actually were the revised I-PAC fs32s. When I said they were new, I really meant that I hadn't even removed them from the box Ultimarc shipped them in. So with that said, some of you may receive one or more of the new model Ipacs. I'm not sure which ones went to whom, but I hope this will be ok with you guys. Thanks again, and please email me privately with any questions/concerns.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 02:25:08 am by gaijinking »

milkit

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 28, 2014, 09:14:33 pm
mine suprised me and showed up this afternoon already, including one of the ipac 32's. thanks!

Ginsu Victim

• Yeah, owning a MAME cab only leads to owning real ones. MAME just isn't good enough. It's a gateway drug.
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 08, 2023, 02:40:58 pm
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
Sucks that I completely missed out on this thread before they were all gone. I really needed one.