Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: FS in NJ - Unique cab - Ladybug/Frogger  (Read 3444 times)

Rick Osborn

• Trade Count: (0)
FS in NJ - Unique cab - Ladybug/Frogger
« on: May 30, 2002, 07:40:07 am »
Check out the pictures by following the link (512k pic collage).  

http://members.aol.com/arcadepics2/ladybug.jpg

This is a unique cabinet that currently is setup to play Frogger.  The power supply isn't working correctly now so the game itself does not play.  The monitor works fine and the cabinet is a BEAUTY!  Check out the curves and styling.

At one point in it's life this was obviously a Ladybug.  But it was also a Scramble early on too because the wiring harness it still inside and labeled.  

This cab would make a very nice MAME machine and you could either use the existing arcade monitor or easily fit a TV or PC monitor inside.  

As you can see, the cabinet is VERY clean and in GREAT condition.  The control panel is not metal, but is a lighter plastic that is a little thicker than bezel plastic it seems.  So you could modify the control panel for additional buttons and controls or remove it and install your own.

This is available for pickup in Howell, NJ for $200 or best offer.

Thanks,

Rick
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by 1026619200 »

jee park

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: FS in NJ - Unique cab - Ladybug/Frogger
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2002, 10:30:25 pm »
i'll give you $75 and you can keep everything inside. I just want the cabinet. im also in nj. email me for my number. or email me yours.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by 1026619200 »