Front End Support > Maximus Arcade

Opening video for NES/SNES in Maximus Arcade, any ideas?

(1/1)

CanadianRyGuy:
I got the idea to have a quick opening video after selecting the NES emulator in Maximus Arcade. I'm going to rip the audio from an old NES commercial that says " The Nintendo Entertainment System, Now your playing with power!" and then have some accompanying movie clip/animation. Only problem is I cant find any good generic Nintendo animations/clips. Can anybody help? Ideally I would just use the video from the commercial, but its kinda old and not great.

Frigo:
The only thing I can think of is if you know someone who knows Flash, have them make you a vid using the audio from the original NES video and an animation similar to the commercial. I don't think that too many pristine tapes of NES commercials exist anymore, aside from Nintendo's video library.

sk8ersublime:
Hyperspin has some cool .swf files for generic NES action

shateredsoul:
neat idea.. it would be cool to have a vid like this play when you enter a system (sega genesis can say "SEGA!", snes "play it loud!").. it would be annoying to do this for every game though..

Is it ok to resurrect old threads related to Maximus? Considering this is a new part of the forum?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version