Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: New to the site - A Tour of my recently completed Arcave  (Read 4641 times)

fischb

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 07, 2020, 05:22:58 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
New to the site - A Tour of my recently completed Arcave
« on: June 29, 2013, 07:24:04 pm »
I just completed my Arcave room (arcade mancave).  We refinished the room to look like an 80's arcade, put in extra circuits, lights, etc.  I built the driving simulator using a SimXperience Stage 2 rig.  The MAME pedestal is from Dream Home Arcades, custom built by them.  There are two real pinballs, plus of course the VirtuaPin from the company of the same name.  And finally, a cabinet strictly for shooting games that I built myself.  I think I will do a more in-depth review of each of the vendor products a little later.

I got a lot of advice and tips from this forum - thanks.

Here is the little tour of my game room:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 05:22:38 pm by fischb »

BobA

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 11, 2018, 09:52:14 pm
  • What Me Worry?
Re: New to the site - A Tour of my recently completely Arcave
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 09:08:32 am »
Arcave is very impressive.  Nice to see such fine examples of the whole spectrum of machines. Good to see that you put your work into getting it going as well as working with some great suppliers.  :applaud: :applaud:

edekoning

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 10, 2022, 02:21:38 pm
Re: New to the site - A Tour of my recently completed Arcave
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 02:42:24 am »
That's a nice mancave, but were you drunk while shooting this vid? The camera was all over the place :P